Monday, January 23, 2012

mesus 0: the escape

the beginning of an epic adventure (next)




















(HELP! Hoi, Mesus! Bad One? *snatch* Mesus and Bad One climbed up into Bad One's hot air balloon, but Mesus felt equally lost. What's the difference, he pondered? Then something funny started happening. The balloon started to fall. The combined weight of freedom and regret was too much for Bad One's makeshift escape vessel. Mesus had to choose, and he chose Freedom, or this story would be a lot less interesting. Without regret, they sailed onward. Soon afterward, Bad One spotted land. *oof* *boink* *flip* Perfect Landing! The end. Mesus Morsel: Every end (and this end in particular) is the beginning of the biggest, most exciting adventure of all time.)

2 comments:

  1. Is letting go of regret a metaphor for joining weight watchers? This comic is very profound, Jeff. I feel that I'm just scratching the surface.

    Also, hello! It's been a while. Too long, really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb said you said you couldn't reach me. Couldn't reach said you said deb me. Altogether, I remain in the dark. Here's a link to my blog http://twin-for-sale.blogspot.co.uk/ I have also made some comics! I am also on this side of the Atlantic. Me and Mr. Me are in London. Fancy a trip to the UK? We're close to Heathrow. :)

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete